Thank you for offering to help with your school visit. Although you may have received information from the school we hope that the information provided here will give you a clear idea of what to expect from your visit.
Working in Groups
We expect the children in your assigned group to:
- Stay close to you
- Behave sensibly
- Listen carefully to instructions
- Ask and answer questions
We expect you to:
- Make frequent head counts and be immediately aware if any child is missing
- Help children actively engage and become involved in activities to get the most out of the visit
- Praise sensible behaviour
- Encourage children to ask and answer questions
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Keep valuables to a minimum.
- Enthusiastic support from teachers, parents and other adults is of paramount importance. Please lead by example. Remember if adults show disinterest and reluctance to get involved in the activities children will copy them