The following is a typical itinerary for a school visit:
- On arrival, you will be greeted by Mike & Elaine.
- Your group will go into Uncleby Education Centre where there are toilet facilities and where your lunch boxes can be left.
- The whole group will be given a health and safety briefing in the classroom area and the structure and timings of the day will be explained.
The activities can include:
- A nature walk
- Mini beast hunt
- Pond / Stream dipping
- Looking at animal habitats
- Food and farming activities
- Exploring the woodland
Other activities can be organised depending on the focus of the visit.
Lunch can be eaten in the Education Centre or outside weather permitting.
Generally, most groups aim to arrive at 10.00/10.30am and depart by 2.00/2.30pm.