Before Your Visit:
- All educational group visits must be booked in advance. This can be done by telephoning 01759 368212 or 07736061334.
- We recommend that you visit Uncleby Farms prior to your intended visit, to enable you to both familiarise yourself with the farms and to carry out your own risk assessments.
- Please ensure that all teachers and adult helpers accompanying your party are properly briefed regarding their responsibilities prior to your visit.
- There is coach parking for all school educational visit vehicles.
- On arrival, the group leader will be met at Uncleby Education Centre. A storage area is available here for lunch boxes and bags etc, which are left at the owner’s risk.
During Your Visit:
- You are responsible for the safety, well-being and discipline of your children at all times. If safety, wellbeing and discipline of children is not adhered to then Uncleby Farm visits have the right to refuse a school visit.
- Immediate supervision (i.e. every child must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times), is required for all children up to the age of 18.
- In the event of a minor first aid incident please make your way to Uncleby Education Centre. In the event of a more serious incident please contact the nearest member of staff.
- In the event of / discover a emergency situation please contact a member of staff immediately.
After Your Visit:
- You will be asked to complete an evaluation form for yourself and your class. We value any feedback or suggestions from our visitors.